Saturday, November 30, 2013

Halloween 2013

I know this post is about a month late, and I debated whether or not to even still do it but figured I may as well.

Halloween was pretty laid back this year. I didn't go all out with costumes, decorations, or anything really. We didn't even carve pumpkins like I wanted to. I saw plenty of cute ideas that I really wanted to do, but simply didn't have the money or motivation to do it. So when I saw these cow costumes for less than $10 for both of them, I decided to make it simple and just get those.



When you pushed on the cow's nose, it would moo. Will was constantly pushing it and saying moo all night long. That was a size 18 months, so yes, it was a bit small, but we made it work.
We were supposed to be farmers with our little cows, but I'm not sure that really came across very well.



The kids were definitely not cooperating for pictures.
Halloween was on a Thursday which was awesome because that is Lance's day off. He has usually had to work on Halloween so it was fun to actually have him home for once.
We got the kids ready, tried to take some pictures, and took the kids trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Will seemed to really enjoy it and was having a good time.



Will is used to going to family's houses where we knock on the door then walk in. He tried that a few times. So every house, we had to remind him to knock on the door then step back a little bit.

Blake enjoyed being outside, even though it was a bit chilly.



We live in a very kid friendly neighborhood. I love it. It was great seeing so many kids and families out and about.
After a while, it started getting cold so I brought Blake home while Lance finished up with Will.
 When they got home, the kids had fun playing with the candy and eating a little bit of it.
 Blake loved playing with the candy and the bucket. She was literally just rolling around in her loot.



Happy Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment