Monday, December 21, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015


We spent Thanksgiving up in Logan with the Hinton's. We were the only ones not living at home that were able to make it this year, so it was fairly low key. Sharon made the turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and several pies. I attempted to make some rolls that didn't turn out nearly as well as the last time I made it.


  

I also made a brownie, cookie dough, cheesecake pie thing. It was pretty rich and a few bites were more than enough. It looked pretty, but I think it didn't quite taste as good as it sounded. Oh well, it was fun to try.

 

The food was delicious and it was fun to spend some time around family. On Friday, Lance drove down to work and Sharon watched all of the kids for a few hours while I did some Black Friday shopping. I went in about four stores and ended up spending less than $3 on a couple of shirts for Blake. Just wasn't finding anything I really needed/wanted. 

 
Will was super excited to take a bath in their big jacuzzi tub. They played in there forever and made quite the mess. Bubbles were everywhere.

 
I'm so grateful for families and all of the love and support they give us. We have both been blessed with good families and we love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment