Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wedding Time!

Lance's little brother got married on December 29th in the Logan temple. We have had the chance to hang out with Stephanie several times and we really, really like her. She and Garrett are amazing people and compliment each other well. I am so happy that they have found each other and I'm excited to see what life brings them.

After the temple, they had a nice lunch. The food was super amazing. Then they had the reception down in Kaysville at a church. The kids had so much fun hanging out with their cousins all day. I didn't get many pictures unfortunately. 
Blake was done sitting by me and was content to chill with Grandpa. 

 
Will and Gavin were best buds. I really wish they could have had more time to play and have fun together. I enjoyed watching them interact.
  Will looked so handsome in his little suit and bow tie. 

 It was a long day, but Austin did fantastic and ended up sleeping most of the time.
 It was a great day surrounded by lots of family. Big congrats to Garrett and Stephanie. We love you both.





















No comments:

Post a Comment