Monday, March 12, 2012

Vacation Time!

The time has come: Lance and I are heading to Hawaii in the morning. My mom and sister came a few days ago to spend some time with Will and they took him back to Boise, ID yesterday. By the time we get back, it will have been around 9 days since we've seen him. We have never been a night without him, so it will be interesting. I think it will be much harder for us than for him. He's surrounded by cousins and aunts and grandma to spoil him. Everything seems fine so far and he slept great for them last night. Just hope it continues.

On a completely different tangent, today I ran 2.75 miles in 33 minutes. That is pretty close to a 5k which means I am almost half way to my goal of a 10k. I have no doubt that if I keep this training up that I will be ready for my race in June.

Well, just wanted to do a quick update. I'm sure the next post will be long and will with lots of beautiful pictures of Hawaii and our tanned selves (hopefully tanned and not burned!)

Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment