Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jealousy

Taking a little toddler places can be very difficult. Running errands takes twice as long and can be downright miserable sometimes. Fortunately for me, however, Will is adorable and I have yet to take him someplace without someone commenting to me on what a cute baby he is. Now, I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I can't take him anywhere without someone complimenting him. And you know what...it's kind of nice. Kind of brightens my step when those errands aren't going so well.
The two things that people comment on the most are definitely his hair and his eyelashes. Will has SO MUCH hair and it's such a beautiful color, has some curl to it, grows SUPER fast, and seems to be perfect. I'll admit, I'm a bit jealous. I wish mine was that thick or that it grew that fast. He definitely got those genes from Lance's side and I'm so grateful. And his eyelashes...wow they are long. No guy should be blessed with such long eyelashes. Guys could care less about their eyelashes, but isn't that what most girls would love? Again, jealous. I just hope that when I have a little girl that she has these same traits as Will.

Will's hair has lightened up considerably with the sun. But it was also getting long and I felt he would keep much cooler if I kept it short for the summer. So I decided to cut Will's hair myself.

Here are a few before pictures:


It was really hard to get him to sit still while I was cutting it and he was trying to crawl all over the counter and was getting into everything. As I was trying to finish up, I noticed he had found all of my necklaces and was proceeding to put as many of them on as possible. Of course I had to take a quick break for some pictures.



And here are some of the after product:

Yes those are Santa PJ's. It was definitely time to do some laundry.

The next day we decided to try spiking it. I think I like it better just down.

1 comment:

  1. Does he watch tv shows at all? That's the only time I let Aaron watch. He LOVES Super Why (as do I... on demand if you have comcast) and he sits so still through a hair cut and clipping finger nails while watching that.

    ReplyDelete