Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

There are many people who have inspired me throughout my life, but I felt that this person deserves a special shout-out. This is one of my closest friends, Kim Newman. I thought this was a fitting picture...she is, afterall,...SUPER KIM! I met Kim my freshman year of college when we were roommates. While we were good friends then, we became much better friends in the following years. She has helped me through many rough times. I have probably had some of my deepest and most meaningful conversations with Kim. I've told her things that I haven't told anyone else. She is one of those friends that I would think to call if I was stranded in the middle of no where, and she is one of those friends that would not hesitate to come get me. She is very intelligent, driven, and she can succeed in whatever she tries. It is nice having her as a friend because she is constantly pushing me to do better. I worked harder in school in an attempt to beat her GPA. I would read my scriptures more and be better at going to church because I knew that Kim did. Anything Kim can do, I can do better, right?? Or not...she has a lot of qualities that I really admire and hope to have myself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment