Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Newborn Pictures

Will had his first real photoshoot when he was just 10 days old. This was one thing I decided several months ago that I was going to do. Though you may not guess it from the pictures, Will was not a happy camper. He screamed when we took his clothes off and didn't like being placed in the different positions. We would have his pacificer in to calm him down and just pull it out right before the picture was taken. For how upset he was, I think the pictures turned out quite well. There was one incident when we took his diaper off. Not only did he decided to squirt the photographer, but then he pooped in their little basket. Haha...great fun. Anyways, here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!






This is one of my absolute favorites. I think it is just precious.









How can you not love this?

No comments:

Post a Comment