Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random

I still have a post or two that I need to catch up on from the 4th of July, but I'll have to get to that another time. I just wanted to get this quick post in before I forgot about it. Will had two funny moments yesterday that I wanted to get documented, so here goes.

First of all, he did not have the best day. I'm never could really figure out what was wrong, but he was a bit cranky, which is very unusual for him. He would cry if I tried feeding him, holding him, setting him down, etc. Pretty much nothing was working. I was getting hungry and frustrated so I decided that if he was going to cry whether I held him or put him down, then I was going to put him down and get me something to eat. I turned a World Cup soccer game on so I could finish watching it while I ate. The second I turned it on, he stopped crying and sat there content watching soccer. Yes, you'll probably say that he can't even see that far, that he doesn't know what was on the tv. That it was probably just the sound or movement that captured his attention. Say what you will, but I think my boy is a soccer fan.

Then later last night, Will was crying and it seemed everything Lance tried would fail. So Lance tried things that normally make him smile. Lance grabbed both of his hands and started clapping them together really fast. Will suddenly busted up laughing. Then when Lance stopped, that laugh would instantly turn into a cry. Lance would clap is hands again, and he'd start laughing....then it would turn back into a cry. It was hilarious to watch . It was like he suddenly remembered he was upset and start crying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment