Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thinking Out Loud

I feel like lately I have read about so many people who are struggling to get pregnant or who are getting pregnant then losing their sweet baby. Many of whom are friends. And I guess in a way it kind of makes me feel guilty. Why was I so blessed to be able to get pregnant when I wanted, and without complications when so many others struggle. Most of these women would be WAY better mothers then I could ever be, so why me?

Being a mother is hard. I am tired all the time and sometimes I get so caught up in everything that I fail to recognize everything that I am blessed with. I know there are so many people out there who would love to have what I have: a family. I'm so grateful for my family and for the chance I have to be a mother. I don't know why God allowed such a sweet boy to come into the world as my son and not to some of these other amazing women, but I am so grateful that he did. And to those of you who have lost a child or who have been unable to have children yet, stay strong. I admire you so much and am amazed by your strength and unwavering faith. Thank you for being such a great example to me.

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi, I think you are such a great Mother. You can tell by all of the pictures that you are doing a wonderful job. Will is so happy. I can't wait to meet him. Sometimes I ask myself similar questions, but I have also come to realize that I will get my chance eventually. Just keep on being your amazing self Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete