Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Videos

We have a goofy kid. He does things every day that make me chuckle. I always wanted to do a lot of home videos for my kids, but I haven't been very good so far. But I've been better lately at catching some moments that are more fun to watch then to read about.

One of our favorite things to do is to chase Will around the house. And once you start growling, he will usually cover his eyes immediately so we "can't" find him. But then he started growling back. The best was when Will and I sneaked into the room while Lance was sleeping and I told Will to growl. He sure did and it scared Lance pretty good. Still laughing about that one. Wish I had that one on camera. Instead, just some growling instead of eating dinner:

 (Well apparently the video doesn't want to load onto my blog. So for now I have just uploaded the video to facebook until I can figure out how to get it on my blog.) Here is a link to the video on facebook:

And second, he loves to "jump" off of things, except his jump has yet to leave the ground. Whenever I change his diaper, he pushes me away then wants to jump off of the changing table so I can catch him. His new favorite thing to do is either jump off of the window ledge onto the love sac, or jump off of the couch.



I promise I do dress my kid. He almost NEVER is in just a diaper, though these videos would make you think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment