- I have never thrown up.
- Between about 10-12 weeks, my stomach would start hurting really bad if I went more than an hour without food. Crackers and small snacks didn't help, it had to be food with some substance.
- I still haven't really felt him move. Or if I have, I haven't recognized it.
- I can still wear my normal jeans, but I do find my maternity ones more comfortable.
- I haven't had any cravings.
- Sweets and chocolate haven't sounded as good to me as they usually do.
- I sneeze all the time, especially in my car.
- I can't eat as much in one sitting, but I eat more often.
- My stomach doesn't like any sort of pressure on it. Even having Lance lay his arm across it feels like it weighs 100 pounds.
- I sleep more and take much longer naps.
- Back tickles are the cure for everything. :)
He had his hands covering his face most of the time. It was difficult to get a profile shot.
He kept his legs pretty tightly together also, didn't want us seeing anything.
The spine pictures are my favorite.
Here is a 3-D image showing his hands up by his face. But look how cute :)