Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

On December 17th, 2010 my sister Cindy got married to Josh Jensen. They have been together for 7 years and have the two most adorable little boys. The wedding was simple, yet nice and Cindy looked gorgeous as usual. I'm very excited for her to begin this new stage of life. They are now living in Boise, ID where Cindy is hoping to attend dental hygiene school.

We didn't think the hairdresser was going to make it in enough time to finish Cindy's hair, so she decided to have me do it. I love doing hair, but was nervous because I know having her hair look good was one of the most important things. I personally thought it turned out nicely. I'm just hoping Cindy felt the same way.





 

1 comment:

  1. Her hair looked amazing! You can come over and do mine anytime.

    ReplyDelete