Thursday, July 4, 2013

4 Months Old

This probably wont be one of my typical monthly posts. I haven't taken as many pictures as I usually do. I didn't want to drive up to Logan for a doctor appointment and I still haven't found a doctor in Kaysville yet, so we haven't had a 4 month check-up. So this will probably be short and sweet, and we'll get back to bigger updates next month.


I feel like Blake has grown a ton this past month. She is definitely getting some more chub to her, especially with her double chin. It probably has to do with the fact that she is eating twice as much as she used to.
 
She gives smiles freely, which everyone loves.
But she sure likes to spit...A LOT. She will hardly ever go more than a few hours without spitting up a ton. It will drench her and likely whomever is holding her. Fortunately I can often tell when it is coming and can prevent too much of a mess. Though sometimes it is completely unpredictable and in the most inconvenient places. It doesn't seem to bother or hurt her, which is a good sign. I definitely need to ask a doctor about it though.
 
Blake is so close to being able to roll over, and I'm sure she could if she wanted. She gets 90% of the way and just stays there.



As you can tell from most of the pictures, she loves to suck on her fingers, especially her two on the right hand.



She is ticklish and I can usually get a laugh or two out of her.
 
 


She enjoys watching Will play, and I'm am sure she is anxious to be playing there with him.


Not too many "major milestones" this last month, but she is changing fast and we are enjoying every minute with her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment