Sunday, May 15, 2016

Glamour Photo Shoot

Like I said in my last post, I told Ryan McClain that I would be willing to let him take some pictures of me. He said that he would do them for free if I let him use the pictures in his portfolio. 

He hired a make-up artist to come help and we spent some time trying some different concepts. He is interested in shooting more of the glamour and stylized type of shots. One thing I learned for sure is that I am no model. I can smile for a camera, but looking good while having a serious face is hard! Most of the time, it just made me look angry. I didn't know what to do with my hands, or face, or anything. And Ryan is so new to it, that he didn't have a lot of direction either. So we just sort of winged it and tried different things. I think he was going for more of a "sexy" look. But let's be honest - - - I have NO idea how to pull that off. Haha. And when I tried, it usually just ended up in me laughing or smiling.

Either way, I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the experience. You almost feel like a star when you sit there getting your hair and make-up done then have a photographer waiting to take your picture. I wish I would have picked a different outfit, but oh well. It's a bit weird seeing me in these types of pictures, but it was something new for me and I want to remember it. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment