Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Growing Bigger

Will is now 7 weeks old. He is growing fast and I am trying to enjoy every minute of it. There are several times throughout the day where he will just lay on the bed, happy and content and full of smiles. I live for his smiles and they make all the hard times worth it. He is getting into more of a routine. He typically goes to bed between 10:30pm and 11:30pm and will sleep until 3:30am-4:30am. I get up, change his diaper, feed him, the rock him back to sleep. I am usually up for about 45 min to an hour. This morning, I did the normal routine and he was out cold within 25 minutes. I laid him down and went back to my room to pump. I could hear him moving a bit, so I went back to check on him once I was done. He had managed to break free from his blanket, and  he was wide awake. As I was swaddling him yet again, he was just full of smiles. As I said before, I love his smiles....I would just prefer them during the day instead of the middle of the night. I'm wishing now I would have pulled out the camera and taken a picture of how I found him. But it was 4 o'clock in the morning; that wasn't exactly one of my top priorities.With that said, here are a few pictures from the past week and a half.

Too cute!
(6 Weeks Old)

He was making funny faces, but they were hard to catch.


He's definitely getting chubbier.
(7 Weeks Old)

Napping on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment