Monday, August 29, 2011

Will vs. Lance

A few weeks ago I did a post illustrating that Will does indeed look like me...at least when I was a baby. (See http://blhinton.blogspot.com/2011/08/yea-or-nay.html ) I thought it was only fair that I also do the same for Lance.

Lance's mom found this outfit that Lance wore when he was a baby and I just had to try it on Will. This was a few weeks ago, so Will was only about 3 1/2 months. The tag on the outfit says 24 months and it really wasn't terribly big on him. I'm assuming the sizes must have changed a bit in the past 20 years because even though Will is chunky, I don't think he is quite that big.
Anyways, so here is the comparison.
(Click on the picture to see it larger.)
Lance was probably 3-6 months older than Will in these pictures so it may not be the ideal comparison, but at least it gives you a little bit of an idea. Plus it is fun to see Will in some of Lance's old clothes.

I have two very handsome boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment