A friend on mine posted this on Facebook and I thought it would be kind of fun to try with Will.
Without any prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean up your room.
2. What makes mom happy? Tickles and when I give her hugs.
3. What makes mom sad? Hitting. And when you don't clean your room.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles
5. How old is your mom? 14
6. How tall is your mom? 1-2-3-4-5
7. What is her favorite thing to do? Play games
8. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry
9. What is your mom really good at? When I'm so excited to go get on the train, she gets on really nice. And she's really good at taking me on trains.
10. What is your mom not very good at? She locks us out of her room. At fixing my bike.
11. What does your mom do for a job? She takes us to Kim's.
12. What is your mom's favorite food? She loves vegetables and sandwiches.
13. What makes you proud of your mom? When she plays with me.
14. If your mom were a character, who would she be? A dinosaur.
15. What do you and your mom do together? Have some time spending with our family. Play hockey. Build train tracks.
16. How are you and your mom the same? We both like playing outside and eating food and playing games and going to the park and going to friends house.
17. How are you and your mom different? Sometimes the bad guys make us die.
18. How do you know your mom loves you? When Jesus is here then you love me. I know you love me, so I like you.
19. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because he's a funny animal then you love him. And it makes you laugh. Then you knock down daddy and he dies. But Heavenly Father makes you alive again. And you like laying by daddy.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? You like going to a mommy store to get some books.
21. How old was your Mom when you were born? 1
Well there you have it. From the mouth of 4 year old Will.