Thursday, November 3, 2011

6 Month Photoshoot

I got Will's pictures taken on October 27th at the park while Lance was in class. These pictures were taken by my friend, Jessalynn Speight. If you want to check out her photography blog, she does a really good job. We were both doing some pretty crazy stuff trying to get Will to smile. I think he is officially sick of cameras because he would avoid looking at it at all costs.  But he did enjoy all of the leaves, however. I don't think there is a single picture where he isn't holding one.

Enjoy the pictures! I'm very happy with how they turned out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Then I had some fun on Picnik putting these collages together.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute!! He is getting so big! You are so good at getting his picture done! I need to get Aaron's done pronto... I seriously slack in that category lol

    ReplyDelete