Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was pretty chill this year. Lance woke up to go play some football, then we went over to Lance's parents and had a delicious meal. Everything was way good! Thank you Sharon.
 
Will and uncle David.
 Hanging out in the kitchen while waiting for the turkey to finish cooking.
  Will likes their saucer a ton more than he likes our jumper.
The gathering was a bit smaller than usual. None of the siblings outside of Logan were able to make it.
 
 
Yes, this was caught on camera. David threatened to put it up on the engineering website.

I had to do something fun and cute for Will so I made him this hat.
Poor kid. He'll prob be so embarrassed of the things I put him in when he gets older. Too bad!
While the rest of us feasted on turkey, potatoes, salads, and rolls, Will ate carrots.
Though from the look on his face, I'd say he wasn't too disappointed in his meal.
Lance was suppossed to work from 5pm-2:30am so he took a nap after our meal to get rested before his shift. Luckily, they closed up the deli early so he was home a little after midnight. While he worked, I was home  planning my route for Black Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi! Seriously Will is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! What a stinkin cute hat! LOVE

    ReplyDelete