Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night

Now this one is a hard one for me. Part of the problem is choosing a favorite night, and part of the problem is that I don't have any pictures from those nights. Lance and I have done a lot of fun things, but most of my favorite moments are when we are just talking late at night. I have a tendency to talk until Lance can't stand it anymore. Unfortunately for him, sometimes this can take up to a few hours. We've had the most interesting, unusual, and just plain weird conversations. For example, the other night we were talking about dogs and I mentioned we could get a "wolf-dog". I said we would go get a baby wolf and teach it to be a dog. Haha. Lance didn't like the idea. So I had to convince him it would be ok, since I was raised by wolves. He thought it was rude that I was referring to my parents as wolves. So I had to save myself, and say it was before I was born. So we got on this ridiculous conversation about how I shared the womb with wolves and came out howling....etc. You get the idea. These random topics happen a lot and can be quite amusing. Since I don't have any pictures that go along with that, I have decided to just post a few random pictures of us since we got married.



No comments:

Post a Comment