Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself with 10 Facts

34 Weeks

Ten Facts about myself:
1. I am an extremely competitive person, especially when it comes to sports.
2. Competitive soccer was pretty much my entire life for over 5 years. Eat. Sleep. Play Soccer. That honestly pretty much defined my life and those 5 years contain some of my very most treasured memories.
3. I am the youngest of 6 kids, and there is an 18 year gap between my oldest sister and I. One of my nieces is almost 19, so we are pretty close in age. It is the BEST having nieces and nephews that are so close to me.
4. I've never really been to the northern half of our country. I've traveled from California to Texas, to Georgia and Florida, and even Hawaii. The furthest north I have ever been is Boise, ID. I would really like to visit New York and Oregon.
5. I like watching scary movies but I HATE being scared. I usually watch them curled up in a ball, wrapped in a blanket, with my fingers plugging my ears so I can't hear the creepy music. I'm not sure why I enjoy torturing myself, but I do enjoy a good thriller every once in a while. (Especially now that I have a husband to cuddle up next to.)
6. I have a bachelors degree in science from Utah State University. When I got my diploma, I only glanced at it to make sure it was the right name and that I had actually graduated. A few weeks after, Lance was looking on it and said that I had graduated Cum Laude. I had no idea what that even meant, so I just shrugged my shoulders. He was very impressed because that means I graduated in the top 5% of my class. I was pleasantly surprised.
7. If I could do anything, I would go to outer space. I have always been fascinated with the world and all of space. I would love to experience no gravity, and just be able to look at the earth as a whole.
8. I can only recall throwing up one time in my entire life. (I'm sure there have been more that I have just forgotten.) It has been a blessing seeing as I have not thrown up once this entire pregnancy. And it's a good thing I don't want to be bulimic, because I wouldn't be able to make myself throw up.
9. I have the most amazing husband in the world. He is such a sweetheart and is always willing to do what I want. He is constantly doing the small things for me and I keep telling him that he is making me lazy. But it is nice to have someone around that really cares. He is constantly tickling my back (which is my FAVORITE thing in the world) and giving me massages. And he never wants one in return. Talk about a sweet deal!
10. And last but not least, if you couldn't tell from the picture, I am expecting a little one. Our sweet little Will should be arriving sometime within the next 6 weeks. We are both SO excited to me this little guy. We had our 34 week checkup today and things look good. I'm measuring right where I should be and his heart rate is good. He is moving around a lot these days and I love to feel him moving. He gets the hiccups 1-2 times a day and its interesting to see my stomach twitch. Usually I'll just grab Lance's hand and place it on my stomach and we'll both just sit there enjoying the movements from our son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment