Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

I love my husband!!! This is actually the first picture I have of Lance. It was taken on our first date on my phone. I remember sending this picture to my sister and asking her what she thought.
2. I love our little Will. This picture was taken at 20 weeks, when he was still super small. I can only imagine what he looks like now. Luckily, I will only have to wait a few more weeks to find out!
3. I absolutely love roller coasters and theme parks. My favorite one that I've gone to is Six Flags, Magic Mountain in California. I would choose a vacation to Six Flags over many others. I'm not sure what my deal is, but I think I'm obsessed. Even thinking about it gets me all riled up and excited.
4. I love music! I think I have a fairly good amount of variety in the music I prefer. I definitely get into my moods where I'll listen to one type, or group, for a bit, but overall I think I listen to a good variety. My favorites range from musicals, such as Wicked and Phantom of the Opera, to pop, rock, alternative, etc. I have not learned how to appreciate oldies yet. I don't like the Beatles, Beach Boys, or many of the old classics. Sorry, just don't care for them. Another major turn off, is swearing. If the lyrics aren't clean, I wont be listening to it.

I love a lot of other things also, but we will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment