Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Again, can't choose just one person I would want to trade places with.

I think it would be very interesting to trade places with Lance for a day. I often wonder what is going on inside his head and would it would be interesting to see how he thinks. It would also be interesting to view the world from a male perspective.
My second pick would be Jennifer Lopez. This is probably highly influenced by the fact that I just watched American Idol about 5 minutes ago, but oh well. I think it would be fun to see what life is like being famous and living that kind of lifestyle. I honestly don't think I would want to be a celebrity or someone famous always, but I would like to experience it for a day.
And finally, I wouldn't mind trading bodies with this girl for a day. I think her name is Christine Arron, and I really don't know who she is besides the fact that she is an olympic runner. I have never been very good at running, so I think I would enjoy a day where I was actually in decent shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment