Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bundling Up

Will LOVES being outside. There are so many fun and interesting things for our curious little guy to look at. I remember when I was a kid, I spent the majority of my time playing outside. Nintendo's were around, but they didn't rule our lives. I really want my kids to be the same way, so I am pleased Will loves being outside so much already. Deciding not to let Logan's bipolar weather ruin our love for the outdoors, Will and I bundled up and braved the cooler temperatures outside.
It was so nice to get some fresh air and get out of our apartment for a bit. Will was so content, I stopped to check on him several times, sure that he had fallen asleep. Every time, he was wide eyed, just taking everything in and enjoying the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Is he just not the cutest! Look at those eyes! Melts your heart! Wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete