Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Walk

Today while Lance as in his first class I suddenly realized that it was the last day for the Pumpkin Walk! I have never been before but always thought that it sounded like it could be fun. Besides, any holiday orientated activity that is free is fun, right?
Once Lance was done with his test, I gave him a call and asked if he would want to go. Because he worked early today, the only way we could possibly go was if we left that very minute. So I picked him up from campus and we went to the pumpkin walk during his two hour break before his next class.
He refused to keep his hands under the blankets.
It was a bit cold outside so we had to bundle up pretty good. I hope fall stays around a little bit longer; I don't think Will and I are quite ready for winter yet.
Couldn't quite get the glasses to line up.
Baby Yoda!
 
 
 
 
A Christmas Story
 
Plants versus zombies
The tail is my favorite. Made of lots of small pumpkins.

Nightmare Before Christmas!

Lance has never seen this movie. Sounds like a good idea for his day off this week!

Angry Birds
Will was out by the end of the walk. Tired boy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have never been with how long you have lived in Logan! I think I went every year lol Looks like some way cute themes this year!

    ReplyDelete