Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Lance had to work tonight so I wasn't planning on doing anything for Halloween. Then this morning I got a text from someone in my ward saying that a group of women were getting together to take their kids trick-or-treating on main street. I decided it would give us something to do while Lance was in class.
All of the kids
All of the moms
I bought this outfit for Will a few months ago because I thought it was cute. I didn't buy it for a Halloween outfit, I just bought it for when it gets cold. But I'm glad I had it because it made a great costume.
All of the stores along main street were handing out candy. It was fun to get together with other adults and watch the kids have fun.
 Will and James
Candice looked so cute..and Emmett too.
He was a bit young to understand much of Halloween, but we had fun anyways. He even managed to say trick-or-treating once. Just pronounced a bit weird...more like: da-da-gl-bsh!
 Borrowed that adorable container from Lezlie-Anne.
Yay for free candy!
Will had had a pretty rough morning, so he was pretty tired by the time we got there. He fell asleep about midway through our adventure.
Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment